Have More Harmony in Your Life
Friendship, love, marriage, and children can offer us our greatest joys in life or our greatest sorrows. Selfless love is the essential key to happiness in all our relationships, but how do we practice it?
This is the third book in The Wisdom of Yogananda series. The series features writings not available elsewhere, that capture the Master’s expansive and compassionate wisdom.
In this book Paramhansa Yogananda, one of the best-loved spiritual teachers of the twentieth century, shares fresh inspiration and practical guidance on:
- Friendship: broadening your sympathies and expanding
- The boundaries of your love
- How to cure bad habits that spell the death of true friendship:
- Judgment, jealousy, over-sensitivity, unkindness, and more
- How to choose the right partner and create a lasting marriage
- Sex in marriage and how to conceive a spiritual child
- Problems that arise in marriage and what to do about them
- Experiencing the Universal Love behind all your relationships
The Wisdom of Yogananda series features writings of Paramhansa Yogananda not available elsewhere. These books capture the Master’s expansive and compassionate wisdom, his sense of fun, and his practical spiritual guidance. The books include writings from his earliest years in America, in an approachable, easy-to-read format. The words of the Master are presented with minimal editing, to capture the fresh and original voice of one of the most highly regarded spiritual teachers of the twentieth century.