This is a beautifully conceived, non-sectarian tool for developing a child’s inner, spiritual life—ideal for parents, teachers, and religious educators.
I Came from Joy! is a beautifully conceived, non-sectarian tool for developing a child’s inner, spiritual life—ideal for parents, teachers, youth group leaders, and religious educators. Written for children age 5–11, but adaptable for all ages, I Came from Joy! offers fun and uplifting exercises that teach children values such as kindness, love, concentration, happiness, discrimination, sharing, patience, security, and how to be a success.
This easy-to-use workbook features:
- A complete curriculum for use at home, youth groups, schools, and Sunday schools
- 26 lesson plans with all necessary materials
- Reproducible picture pages for coloring, arts and crafts, and bulletin boards
- Guidance on how to teach spiritual values to children
- Take-home pages for sharing topics with parents
- Lists of recommended children’s books and additional resources