What is Divine Friendship?
This extraordinary book of nearly 250 letters, written over a 30-year period by Swami Kriyananda, responds to practically any concern a spiritual seeker might have, such as:
- Strengthening one’s faith
- Acceleration of spiritual progress
- Standing up for truth
- Meditating more deeply
- Responding to illness
- Earning a living
- Attracting a mate
- Raising children
- Overcoming negative self-judgments
- Responding to world upheavals
- Connecting all of these letters is the love, compassion, and wisdom of Swami Kriyananda, one of the leading spiritual figures of our times.
The letters describe in detail his efforts to fulfill his Guru’s commission to establish spiritual communities—”would brotherhood colonies”—and offer invaluable advice to leaders everywhere on how to avoid the temptations of materialism, selfishness, and pride. A spiritual treasure that speaks to spiritual seekers at all levels.